Here’s the completed character collage for The Adventures of Potato that I was working on bit by bit for my daily drawings. Really hoping I can get started posting the comic this fall, but if not then at least by the end of the year!

Here’s the completed character collage for The Adventures of Potato that I was working on bit by bit for my daily drawings. Really hoping I can get started posting the comic this fall, but if not then at least by the end of the year!

(Source: jordananimation)

A little Korilakkuma I made for my friend Salina! Not totally on model but it still turned out pretty cute I think.

(Source: jordananimation)

A cute, fat little (unnamed) robin I needle felted. There are a few little ways I messed up (such as its backwards-facing toes basically missing…) but I guess it came out pretty well anyway! Though I think I prefer making things that are a little less “realistic”-looking.

(Source: facebook.com)

More sketchbook-y stuff up on my Sketchblog! 

A little fox named Trufflesnout! Tried to make him in the image of some of my fox illustrations, which I almost but didn’t quite hit…probably because I mostly just wing it and don’t do too much planning before I start making these. That’s probably a habit that needs changing!

Daily Drawings #31-40…not much variety this time material-wise, all oil pastel except for one watercolor+pastel. The bottom six are going to be part of a complete image together when it’s all finished.

(Source: facebook.com)

Bunch of weird drawings up on my Sketchblog this morning! :)

Here’s a few pages from a little update over on my Sketchblog!

Ampharos used Thunderpunch! It was super effective!
A bit of animation I started way back near the end of last year, then a million things came up and disrupted me from working on it for a long time, then I unearthed the file to finish it finally. One of those things…
(Thanks to Victor for helping me with some last-minute compositing bits!)

Ampharos used Thunderpunch! It was super effective!

A bit of animation I started way back near the end of last year, then a million things came up and disrupted me from working on it for a long time, then I unearthed the file to finish it finally. One of those things…

(Thanks to Victor for helping me with some last-minute compositing bits!)

I got busy and didn’t get to doing my Daily Drawing yesterday, so thought I’d post one of the things I was working on instead- it’s a background for one of my (many…) in-progress projects, done with oil pastels.

I got busy and didn’t get to doing my Daily Drawing yesterday, so thought I’d post one of the things I was working on instead- it’s a background for one of my (many…) in-progress projects, done with oil pastels.